- Is it just me or is @JoeNeate1 following in the footsteps of a Captain Flameheart and Wanda. He used to be all "we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- While I hate "ConfigureAwait(false) everywhere!" programming "return await SomeAsync().ConfigureAwait(false)" is ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @pauliom Come on. You know how this goes. you: "What's wrong with it?" them: "It doesnt work." you: "How is it not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @FOXD11E: @SeaOfThieves @RareLtd @JoeNeate1 @ChappersChapman @residentveg @keeyaaaa @Gamerboss And the whole rare team for the best gami… 2 days ago
- RT @aspnet: Blazor 0.9.0 experimental release now available devblogs.microsoft.com/aspnet/blazor-… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here. Over the weekend I was tinkering with various Z Machine interpreters that are available. Without much trouble … Continue reading
Now with voting and more get it from the marketplace today!
It is still satisfying to hit that submit button. Hopefully this will be available for download to your Windows Phone sometime next week. New features include Log in to your 500px accountFrom the account page you can also view your … Continue reading
Just a quick teaser for 480px users. User login and voting is now functioning and will be part of the upcoming v1.4 release!
One of my favorite emails to receive looks like this Congratulations! 480px has successfully passed certification for Windows Phone Marketplace. You may now publish your application to the marketplace. If you chose to automatically publish your application during the submission … Continue reading