- RT @KingBrouille: LUBBERMIND - @RareLtd @SeaOfThieves what song is in your head right now? https://t.co/LYzUVcClOg 23 hours ago
- Can someone tell me how to paste between #OneNote and #Outlook so that the bullet points match up properly? https://t.co/iWoQLey3lu 4 days ago
- Stage 3 completed. Answer questions. Answer more questions. Get pulled aside and answer questions about my answers.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Brought a book to #JuryDuty because I still had a hundred pages to go. Turns out the last 40 pages were just footno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Stage 2 completed: sat, waited, name called. Come back later today #JuryDuty 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I do have an updated version I’ve been running on my personal phone for a while. I just need the time to sit down and polish some things and then I’ll get it released.
I’ve changed the language that I (and others) use to describe this functionality in C# because it sometimes doesn’t quite hit the mark. And actually can cause new users of it to believe the wrong thing is happening. More details here